Our approach to forensics is based on maximizing efficiency and minimizing disruption.
Sandline’s forensic experts are located across the globe supporting onsite, remote and in-lab forensic workflows. Our state-of-the-art forensic lab features the industry’s most cutting-edge technology and is situated in the heart of New York City, enabling us to easily ship out remote collection kits and receive client shipments for in lab analysis. Our team of experts are highly credentialed with years of experience supporting the forensic needs of corporate legal departments and law firms of all sizes.
We take a thoughtful and defensible approach to forensic collection and analysis. During our engagements, we support you every step of the way by partnering with you throughout the project. Whether it’s joining initial scoping calls or speaking with custodians to reassure them of our process, you can depend on us and our professionalism.
From traditional eDiscovery to the most unique and challenging projects in the public spotlight
Including corporate internal investigations, due diligence, fraud, anti-counterfeiting, corporate espionage, and criminal action.
Defensible identification, preservation, and collection of data
Expert analysis and cutting-edge solutions
Strict security and chain-of-custody protocols
A holistic approach: we know it’s one piece of the eDiscovery process.
Reduce downstream eDiscovery and document review costs.
Integration with ECA and review workflows to meet even the strictest deadlines.
- Litigation, investigation, and eDiscovery needs
- Legal hold, data preservation, data collection and expert testimony.
- Forensic resources located across the globe
- Remote (Sandbox Kit), onsite and in-lab collections
- State of the art NYC forensics lab
- Modern data sources: cloud, o365, mobile devices, slack, skype, audio/video
- Responsive and communicative team
- Scalable services to meet projects of any size
- Custodian interview support
- Customized solutions to target responsive data
- Customized forensic approach to industry specific solutions
- Device triage, auditing, keywords, and leaver exams
- Authentication and metadata review
- Cyber incident response
- Data remediation, data comparison and data recovery
- Password bypass and password cracking
- Tape cataloging and restoration
- Private investigation
AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE)
C4 Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP)
Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO)
Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA)
Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
Chainalysis Cryptocurrency Fundamentals Certification (CCFC)
Certified Cryptocurrency Investigator (CCI)
Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
Certified Forensic Examiner (MCFE)
Certified Fraud Examiner
Chainalysis Reactor Certification (CRC)
EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst (GCFA)
GIAC Certified Computer Examiner (GCFE)
New York State Private Investigator (PI)
Michigan Professional Investigator (PI)
We craft our recommendations based on the needs and goals of your case. We pride ourselves on being flexible, empathetic and respectful of your time, acknowledging that the collection phase is often a challenging and disruptive process. We set ourselves apart by turning a challenging process into an efficient, cost effective and positive experience