Everlaw’s lightning- fast, feature-rich platform solves common challenges
There are many challenges you may encounter when working on data intensive and quick timeframe matters. The most significant challenge is the limitations of existing platforms for processing, reviewing, and producing data.
Everlaw solves common challenges with their feature-rich cloud-native platform. Large matters can benefit from Everlaw’s myriad features, including:
- Lightning-fast processing speeds that can churn through multiple terabytes in a day.
- Everlaw has benchmarked a throughput of 900,000 documents per hour and the ability to handle multiple terabytes per day, demonstrating its capacity for efficient data processing.
- During processing, Everlaw images all documents (with some exceptions) providing fully searchable color PDF renderings (without increasing the hosting fees). This sets the stage for faster and more efficient review and production workflows.
- Everlaw also boasts instantaneous document-to-document rendering speed; as well as coding presets for single-click application of multiple designations, and keyboard shortcuts to expedite document review.
Case study: In a high profile data-intensive matter, Everlaw was able to process 120+ forensic images within 16 to 18 hours. Multiple terabytes were processed and ready for review within that timeframe.
Get to the truth faster with Everlaw’s advanced ECA functionality:
- Everlaw’s ECA functionality stands out from the rest.
- Unlike text/metadata workflows, Everlaw hosts images in addition to text/metadata.
- A unique advantage of Everlaw is that skilled document review attorneys can code for responsiveness during the first pass, including applying redactions. This approach saves time by integrating coding and redaction during the initial review stage.
Have the option to skip ECA and promote everything to review:
- In terms of ingesting data, there is an argument for going straight into review rather than conducting an ECA. This approach is suitable when most of the data is expected to be responsive and not junk.
- Additionally, when dealing with larger volumes of data and anticipating the need for search analysis and data interrogation, direct ingestion into review can be advantageous.
- During ECA, Everlaw provides search and analysis tools that allow for the slicing and dicing of data to arrive at a subset of documents for batch review. Search terms can be run during ECA, and ECA includes email threading and data visualization tools focused on custodians and date ranges.
- Concept clustering feature in ECA utilizes unsupervised machine learning, allowing documents to organize themselves based on similarity or dissimilarity.
- Within ECA, parties and senders can be analyzed through domain analysis.
Efficiently navigate large data sets and expedite fact finding with Everlaw powered by Sandline. Sandline and Everlaw aim to minimize the number of documents reviewed without compromising accuracy.
To learn more, visit www.sandlineglobal.com