The Forensic Associate is responsible for conducting data collections and performing forensic analysis. The Associate will mentor and help develop Forensic Analysts. The successful candidate has experience as a hands-on, technical forensic practitioner, coupled with client-facing and consultative experience across forensics and investigations. They have a working knowledge of industry-standard forensic tools like EnCase, FTK, X-ways, Cellebrite, Magnet Axiom. The Associate has experience working in a fast-paced and sophisticated environment and servicing clients from boutique law firms up through the Fortune 500. The Associate should hold industry standard forensic certifications including GIAC-CFA, CFCE, CCE, FTK, EnCE.
- Conducts forensic data collections of electronically stored information from data sources
- Performs forensic analysis of electronic evidence from data sources
- Assists in mentoring Forensic Analysts
- Bachelor of Science and/or Master of Science in Criminal Justice, Forensic Science, Cyber Security, or related field.
- Experience as a hands-on, technical forensic practitioner, coupled with client-facing and consultative experience across forensics and investigations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and sophisticated environment and servicing clients from boutique law firms up through the Fortune 500.
- Experience/expertise (including certification) using forensic tools, including: Aid4Mail, AXIOM, Cellebrite UFED, EnCase Forensic, Forensic Email Collector, Forensic Explorer, Forensic Toolkit
- Preferred candidates will possess knowledge and expertise in one or more of the following: Computer Programming/Scripting, Cryptocurrency, Cybersecurity, Databases, or Incident Response
- This position requires reporting to the NYC office and travel as needed (including on short notice).
Salary: $115,000 – $125,000 based on experience
- Employer-funded healthcare program including medical, vision, and dental
- Employer-funded $50k life insurance and AD&D coverage
- Additional voluntary life insurance and AD&D coverage available at low premiums
- Employer-funded Short-term and Long-term disability coverage
- 401K matching
- Additional optional healthcare coverage available at low premiums (Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital)
Disclaimer: This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement: Sandline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided based on qualifications and merit of the applicant, and business need. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.